Read and understand the International Student Handbook carefully before applying to study at AAIC. AAIC accepts applications directly from students as well as through the Education Agents. Students can contact us to find out details of authorized representative in their region.
1. Complete the AAIC International Student Application Form.
2. Attach certified copies of the following documents:
a. Your current Passport.
b. Academic transcripts (minimum Year 12 or equivalent).
c. English language test result ( IELTS 5.5 overall or Equivalent).
d. one recent passport size photo.
e. any other documents to support your application.
3. Please return your completed application form with all the relevant supportive documents to Australian Adelaide International College. Incomplete forms and/or any application received without the application fees of $250 (non-refundable) will not be processed.
4. All cheques/DD must be payable to Australian Adelaide International College Pty Ltd.
Direct deposits can be made to:
Bank name: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Account Number: 11264774
Swift Code: CTBAAU2S
5. Upon successful approval of Application, letter of offer and agreement will be issued to the student or the nominated agent. This may be subject to the condition/s as determined by the student administration department.
6. If the student is satisfied with terms & conditions, the student will be required to sign and return Letter of Offer and Agreement with the evidence satisfying condition/s on enrolment.
7. Once the signed Letter of Offer and Agreement is received by AAIC along with the first installment of Fees, an electronic confirmation of enrolment (eCOE) will be issued.
Australian Adelaide International College Pty Ltd
Level 1, 135 Pirie Street
Adelaide South Australia 5000
Phone: +61 8 8232 7788