How to Apply
Read and understand the Domestic Student Handbook carefully before applying to study at AAIC. AAIC accepts applications directly from students as well as through the Education Agents. Students can contact us to find out details of authorized representative in their region.
1. Complete the AAIC Domestic Student Application Form.
2. Attach certified copies of the following documents:
- Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- A valid ID or Age ID
- Proof of Citizenship or proof of eligible visa
- Proof of living or working in South Australia
- Academic transcripts (minimum Year 12 or equivalent).
- One recent passport size photo.
- Any other documents to support your application.
3. Please return your completed application form with all the relevant supportive documents to Australian Adelaide International College. Incomplete forms and/or any application received without the application fees of $250 (non-refundable) will not be processed.
4. All cheques/DD must be payable to Australian Adelaide International College Pty Ltd.
Direct deposits can be made to:
Bank name: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Account Number: 11264774
Swift Code: CTBAAU2S
5. Complete the mandatory LLN assessment with required exit level.
Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment is a pre-requisite for all enrolling students for or accessing funded/subsidized training place
- If you are accessing a funded or subsidized training place then you will be initially assessed under the UAN (Upfront Assessment of Need).
- Certificate III student is required have exit level 2 in Reading, Writing and Numeracy.
- Certificate IV student is required have exit level 3 in Reading, Writing and Numeracy
6. Get a final confirmation of enrolment. We will confirm your enrolment once we confirm your eligibility, entitlement, and conduct a successful LLN and a suitability and support needs assessment. Once all these completed successfully, we create training account in the government portal if it is government funded training.
7. Sign the student declaration form and letter of Offer & Agreement.
8. Commence your course as per the schedule. Student administration team will inform you with the details.
Australian Adelaide International College Pty Ltd
Level 1, 135 Pirie Street
Adelaide South Australia 5000
Phone: +61 8 8232 7788