Australian Adelaide International College welcomes the opportunity to work with education agents from all over the world.
Through its written policies and procedures, AAIC ensures the integrity and practices of its appointed and prospective agents. The college ensures that the agent’s representation of AAIC is both honest and professional. Australian Adelaide International College strives to be aligned with approved agents from not only different market sectors but from different cultural backgrounds both locally and internationally. AAIC endeavours to ensure all communication channels between AAIC and agents is timely, efficient, relevant and more over transparent. At AAIC, we aim to ensure our international students are provided with honest through professional agent representation and guidance at time of their enrolment. To achieve this outcome, AAIC requires its Agents to adhere to the written policies and procedures. All agents are also required to act within the ESOS National Code of Practice for Registration Authorities and Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students (The National Code) and the ESOS Act 2000.
• The Education Agents must be aware of their responsibilities as defined in the National Code and in particular that in representing the college. The Education Agent acts as a representative of the College, and further, the Education Agent undertakes to ensure that they and all of their staff are fully informed of any changes to the ESOS National Code of Practice as they may occur from time to time.
• The Education Agent undertakes to ensure that the recruitment of students is conducted at all times in an ethical and responsible manner and consistent with the requirements of AAIC’s policy and procedures and the ESOS National code.
• The Education Agent agrees to ensure that all applicant information collected as part of the application and enrolment process is securely kept and that the handling and divulging of all applicant information complies with Australian Privacy Legislation.
How to Apply to become an accredited AAIC Education Agent.
1. Submit AAIC Agent Application Form with supporting documentation
Please send the application via Email: email@example.com or via Post to Level 1, 135 Pirie Street, Adelaide, South Australia 5000. In addition to your Application Form, you will also need to submit your business profile, a list of referees (minimum 2) and your marketing plan. AAIC Campus Manager will contact the Agent to acknowledge the application. At this time, your application process will commence.
2. Acceptance of Agent Application Form. We will accept your application when:
• Your referee checks have been completed
• Your Business Profile has been accepted
• Your Marketing Plan has been accepted
3. We will notify you once your application has been accepted.
• At this time, you will be asked to sign an Agent Contract and return a copy to AAIC You will then be sent an Agent Certificate which provides you with official recognition that you are appointed by AAIC to recruit students on its behalf. Promotional material will also be sent to you.
• AAIC prides itself on using ethical agents and undertakes regular monitoring and training of its appointed agents.
AAIC take all reasonable measures to use education agents that have an appropriate knowledge and understanding of the Australian international education industry and do not use education agents who are dishonest or lack integrity.
The AAIC will not enter into an agreement with any education agent or potential education agent if it knows or reasonably suspects the education agent to be:
Engaged in, or to have previously been engaged in, dishonest practices, including the deliberate attempt to recruit a student where this clearly conflicts with the obligations of registered providers under Standard 7 (Transfer between registered providers);
Facilitating the enrolment of a student who the education agent believes will not comply with the conditions of his or her student visa
Using Provider Registration and International Students Management System (PRISMS) to create Confirmations of Enrolment for other than bona fide a student; or
Providing immigration advice where not authorised under the Migration Act 1958 to do so.
AAIC Agent List:
|Business Name||Contact Name||Agent Location||Contact Number|
|Oz Visas Pty Ltd||Namal Fernando||Australiafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Time Educational Consultants||Mandeep Singh||Australiaemail@example.com|
|Trip Study Pty Ltd||Fernanda Miyashiro||Australiafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|VisaAid Immigration and Education Pty Ltd||Sandeep Singh||Australiaemail@example.com|
|Winsun Education & Migration Services Pty Ltd||Maggie Meng||Australiafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Visa Explore Migration & Education Services||Harjeet Singh||Australiaemail@example.com|
|Student Easy||Jittima Dunda||Australiafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Migration Consultants Melbourne Pty Ltd||Amber Gupta||Australiaemail@example.com|
|Rightway Education and Services||Quyet Duc Nguyen||Australiafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nova Education and Migration Services||Narayan Koirala||Australiaemail@example.com|
|Stepping Stone Career Solutions||Gaurav Gaur||Australiafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|BN Global Consulting Services||Bhumika Dewan||Australiaemail@example.com|
|Upright Migration Consultants||Prince Teona||Australiafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bawa Migration Consultants||Manmir Singh Bawa||Australiaemail@example.com|
|West 1 Student Services Pty Ltd||Danilo Lopes||Australiafirstname.lastname@example.org|