Read and understand the International Student Handbook carefully before applying to study at AAIC. AAIC accepts applications directly from students as well as through the Education Agents. Students can contact us to find out details of authorized representative in their region.
1. Complete the AAIC International Student Application Form.
2. Attach certified copies of the following documents:
a. Your current Passport.
b. Academic transcripts (minimum Year 12 or equivalent).
c. English language test result ( IELTS 5.5 overall or Equivalent).
d. one recent passport size photo.
e. any other documents to support your application.
3. Please return your completed application form with all the relevant supportive documents to Australian Adelaide International College. Incomplete forms and/or any application received without the application fees of $250 (non-refundable) will not be processed.
4. All cheques/DD must be payable to Australian Adelaide International College Pty Ltd.
Direct deposits can be made to:
Bank name: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Account Number: 11264774
Swift Code: CTBAAU2S
5. Upon successful approval of Application, an offer letter to study and an enrollment agreement will be sent to the student or the nominated agent.
6. If you agree with all the terms and conditions mentioned on the offer letter, sign the Enrollment agreement and return it to the college along with the proof of payment for the amount stated in the offer letter.
7. Once the fees and signed enrollment agreement is received by the college then the confirmation of enrollment (e’COE) will be issued.
Australian Adelaide International College Pty Ltd
Level 1, 135 Pirie Street
Adelaide South Australia 5000
Phone: +61 8 8232 7788